Transparency is among the values which we identify with and that is why we want you to know from the beginning that the privacy of your data is very important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over the age of thirteen may register as users on gtmdreams.com without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of minors under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case will data regarding the professional, economic, or privacy of the other family members be collected from the minor, without their consent.
If you are under thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
Personal data of users is respected and cared for on this website. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space which is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
GTMDreams has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Person Responsible: Patricia Molina Puertas
- Commercial Name: GTMDreams
- NIF/CIF: 46969525Y
- Address: Pz/ Esperanto,5 08860 Castelldefels (Barcelona)
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Activity: Travel
As regulated by the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data collected through the web forms will be processed under “Web users and subscribers”.
we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation when it comes to the treatment of our users’ data.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the treatment of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty, and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you of in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The least possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be not be kept longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we process at GTMDreams comes from:
- Contact Form
- Subscription Form
- Download form
- Comments on the blog
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not we are treating personal data that concerns me at GTMDreams.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data related to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request limitation of the treatment of your data
- Oppose treatment
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the treatment of their data. GTMDreams will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In GTMDreams there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact Form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users of gtmdreams.com. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on Mailchimp’s servers ( GTMdreams provider) outside the EU in the USA. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
- Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions, and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the website, there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletters are managed by Mailchimp. The data you provide will be located on Mailchimp’s servers (provider of GTMDreams) outside the EU in the US. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Data Protection Committee
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the blog posts gtmdreams.com the user is required to register. In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, Website. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as they wish and respond to the above. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the Siteground servers (provider of GTMDreams) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks GTMDreams can have a presence on social media. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of gtmdreams.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies, and access regulations that belong to the appropriate social network in each case and previously accepted by the GTMDreams user. It will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products, or services of GTMDreams. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection General Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Patricia Molina, (GTMDreams) with address at Pz / Esperanto, 5. 08860 Castelldefels, BARCEONA, will be responsible for the treatment of the data corresponding to Web users and subscribers.
GTMDreams does not sell, rent, or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in these cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
The different categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
How long will we keep your data for?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, gtmdreams.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help gtmdreams.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of gtmdreams.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: SiteGround España, S.L., located in Spain. More information in: https://www.siteground.es/ (SiteGround España, S.L.). SiteGround España, S.L. treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to GTMdreams.
Web Platform: Automattic Inc., domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. processes the data in order to perform its web platform services to GTMDreams
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, located in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a). The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a processes the data in order to carry out its email marketing services to GTMDreams
Google Adsense: On this website, I am associated with Google to show third-party ads to users who access this website. When collaborating with google, cookies are used to show you ads related to your recent searches and to show you more relevant ads.
Third-party services such as: AdSense, AdWords and Google Analytics are included in this type of cookies, as well as a series of DoubleClick brand services. By visiting this page, cookies from these services are sent to your browser. See more information about the types of cookies that Google uses, and discover how Google uses these cookies.
You can use the ad settings to manage the Google ads displayed to you and to indicate that ads based on your interests are not displayed. Even if you choose not to receive these types of ads, they may still appear based on factors such as your general location derived from the IP address, browser type, and recent and previous searches related to your current search. If you want more information about this practice and to know your options on how to prevent these companies from using this information, click here.
By browsing gtmdreams.com, unidentifiable data may be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- Facebook Pixel
I use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Privacy and data security
gtmdreams.com undertakes in the use and treatment of the personal data included in the users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with its purpose, as well as complying with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel completely and securely, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, it is fully encrypted or encrypted.
gtmdreams.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, GTMDreams will ensure that any person who is authorized by GTMDreams to process the client’s data (including its personnel, collaborators, and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether it is a contractual duty or legal).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing GTMDreams, it must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and truthfulness of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to gtmdreams.com, exonerating GTMDreams from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity, and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties is revocable at any time by communicating it to GTMDreams in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
GTMDreams reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, GTMDreams will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, gtmdreams.com does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, gtmdreams.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Document reviewed on 04-30-2018.